• Keeps the layout always in the last window.
• You can open the Explorer with the same layout as the last.
• You can also open a file browser with the same layout as the last.
• Sort the items according to the date, type, size, path, name, extension and other criteria.
• Display the files in the list in the Explorer. You can also search for files.
• The details of the files can be displayed. You can also change the case, the file extension, add a prefix or suffix and others.
• Create a log file. You can also overwrite existing files and specify whether to save the changes to the current project.
• You can search for files and move the items up and down in the list.
• You can check the current project.
• You can also export the project to a txt file or copy all the items to the clipboard.
• You can enable the tool to create a log file.
• You can change the folder display settings, and update the shortcut.
• You can display an error dialog if the last window was opened during an update.
November 21, 2018
Rename Us is a lightweight program which enables you to rename files in batch mode, by providing you with some standard tools.
The interface of the application is plain. You can use the Explorer-based layout to locate and access files for processing. Plus, you can include subdirectories and read-only files.
In the list you can view the location of each file. These items can be sorted according to the creation date, type, size, path, name and others.
So, Rename Us allows you to rename files by using enumeration and expressions, changing the case, adding a prefix or suffix, and others. But you can also change the file extension. The items can be either copied or moved.
Furthermore, you can enable the tool to create a log file and to overwrite existing files, save the current project, use a search function, move items up and down in the list, and others.
The filename processing tool requires a small amount of system resources, has a good response time, supports keyboard shortcuts, quickly applies modifications and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. There’s also a well-drawn help file that you can look into. On the other hand, the interface is not very user-friendly and you cannot process folder names 84e02134c1
Opera History Viewer
UXTheme Patch For Windows XP SP2 Final
Email Verifier App
OakDoc PCL to PDF Converter SDK Unlimited License
Easily record macro or record voice when using WinPT, WinPTX, Android and iOS, support Windows desktop, Windows mobile, Windows 10 desktop and Windows 10 mobile.
1. Record Macro and Record Voice
2. Multi-user Access
3. Integrated with Macros
4. Export in multiple formats
5. Support Windows Mobile and Windows Phone
6. Record your voice
7. Support multiple languages
8. Export Macro and RecordVoice
9. Support Win Mac
10. Support record your voice and send it via Skype
If you want to use a remote access tool, NetScouter is a solid choice. It’s simple and easy to use, whether you’re on your home network, or working remotely. NetScouter runs on Mac OS X 10.6 and above and provides the functionality you need to keep your network secure, monitored, and available from anywhere.
No installation required. Just download and run. (Works with new or old Macs)
Monitor bandwidth, server performance, uptime, and more.
Spy on unlimited devices.
The NetScouter Web Manager provides a centralized dashboard for viewing the data from any NetScouter device. The NetScouter Web Manager also includes some useful tools for troubleshooting.
NetScouter is the only full Mac OS X based monitoring system that also works on Windows.
By John K. Read
CompTIA Security+ is an industry-recognized entry-level certification for information security professionals and the successor to the CISSP certification. The two exams are quite similar, but the Security+ exam is more in-depth and covers a broader range of topics.
NETSECURITY | PC-BASED EXAM PRACTICE | FEATURES
1. Computer Based Exam (Exam Mode):
• Assigns candidates’ selection randomly.
• Possibility to keep their selection secret.
• More candidates can participate.
• Possibility to choose when the exam begins.
• Analyzes the candidate’s behavior.
2. Management Mode:
• By logging into the portal, candidates can see their progress.
• Possibility to see the examination content.
• Possibility to view the exam selection details.
• Possibility to define the number of attempts to give.
• As soon as candidates login,